Monday, February 28, 2011

Krystal's Baby Shower

On Saturday, October 9th, I was blessed to have yet another shower.  This one was put on by my sister Krystal.  The shower was held at my parent's house (Ozzie and Nellie) the same place that our wedding was held.  That house will always hold such special memories.  

Krystal flew in from Portland a couple of days before and with the help of some other family members and a LOT of Krystal's time spent on decorations, nametags, and games, the shower turned out beautiful.  As I walked through the gates to the backyard I couldn't help but tear up at how blessed I truly am by my wonderful sister and family.  Emotions ran high all day for me and I will always treasure these special times.  The weather was also PERFECT that day which made the shower even more enjoyable :)  (Especially for the very pregnant mom)






 




                            
                                      Aunt Eli did a wonderful devotional where she showed some coloring pages
                                 Evie had made for her when she was 8 years old!

The wonderful hosts!


Krystal even made a diaper bag and matching burp cloths.  The baby Nalgene was from Jon :)



A great day to remember with friends and family!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment