Monday, October 10, 2011

We go to Utah!

So after a couple months of being away from Krystal and Jon, we just couldn't help but miss them so bad we just had to go over to Utah and visit them! :)  There are huge blessings to not working right now and getting the opportunity to visit family is one major one. 

Our trip began on September 28th with Aubrey and I flying (by ourselves!) over to Utah.  I was understandably very nervous, but there was a seat open right next to me so I had Aubrey in her car seat the whole time and although she hates that seat, she just looked around at all the new surroundings and was quite happy when we took off and landed.  I had someone tell me, "Good luck...you have now become the parents of the 'oh no there's a baby on the plane' baby...hee hee."  So true...I got the looks to prove it, but luckily it all turned out great and we arrived in Utah safely and without a screaming baby!

We spent the first day just hanging out and going shopping with my sister (which I love to do!).  The second day we got to go up to Sundance where we really got to see Utah's beauty up close.  The trees were changing into their fall colors and the colors couldn't have been brighter and prettier.  We strolled around the grounds there and enjoyed an iced coffee by the stream. 


















On the way back from Sundance we took the scenic drive back that took us through some awesome views!  It was well worth the extra driving!










1 comment:

  1. Your Utah posts are making me jealous! I love Sundance. I love Utah in the fall. I'm so glad you had a great time and were able to spend time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete