Sunday, February 12, 2012

Teaching Commences...

So tomorrow starts by first official day as a literacy teacher at Charles Peck Elementary.  I am teaching short literacy lessons to grades K-5 on Mondays and Tuesdays.  This part-time job was offered to me and we clearly saw this as an open door that I needed to take.  So many blessings in this job: no report cards, no parent conferences, little prep, I get to work with each grade level of kids, and I get to be with the awesome staff at Peck.  Of course this transition will take some adjustment on all of us, but we are excited for this opportunity.  This will be such a great opportunity for me to know whether I should really be a working mom or if my place is to be a stay-at-home mom.  Here's to tomorrow...hopefully it will be a great "first day of school" for me :).

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how your first day goes! You'll do GREAT. Those kids are lucky to have someone who works so hard and cares so much!

    ReplyDelete