Saturday, March 24, 2012

A few projects we've been working on...

So this one was a combined family effort and I just had to share...

My good friend Jennifer is getting married in May and for her bridal shower gift I decided to make her a key hook.  I wanted to do something a little more personal.

Here's the final product!

My grandfather and dad made the actual frame, we spray painted chalkboard on the sides, and in the middle is glass with their wedding date and initials!  My sister made the logo (one creative girl!) and we made it into a vinyl decal to stick on the glass.  One of my favorite parts is the background behind the glass...you can change the paper/fabric behind it :).


I was just so proud of the final product and so proud of my family's talent.  The idea might have been mine, but I couldn't have done it without my wonderful family.  Thank you all so much!!

The bride and groom also arrived a little early :)




No comments:

Post a Comment