Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Birthday [number 31]

This birthday for me was a very low key one. After a Hawaii trip and our Southern California trip (more to come on those)  it was nice to take a day at home and with my family. Brandon got to take the day off and that was present enough for me :).

We took a walk and had a nice picnic lunch at a park.  Brandon took care of everything that day including diaper duty. 



I got to watch a movie in the afternoon while sipping some coffee. Something I never get to do and it was nice. Brandon and I went out to dinner while the girls were watched by my parents and then family came over for cake that evening. Overall a very relaxed day and it was perfect. Thanks Brandon for taking on the load of the day. It meant the world to me to have our little family together all day :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment