Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Celebrating 60!!

Yesterday we got to celebrate the big six-zero for my dad! 
 

My mom really put on everything and I and others helped with some minor details :).  We celebrated in my parent's backyard with some close family and friends of my dad's.  It was great.
 

 
Before the party the girls had some good playtime with their grandpa outside.  What could be a better birthday present right?! :)
 
They looked at fishies,...
 





...played with bubbles,...
 



 
...picked the freshly planted flowers,...
 
 
...picked and ate lots of blueberries,...
 







 

...and jumped on Dido's back acting like he was younger than he really is :).
 



And there were some nice "high-fives" given throughout the evening :).
 


 
We had a great time celebrating this very special man in our lives!



 
Happy Birthday Papi (aka- Os, Dido, Old Man)!! We love you!!  Here's to many more years and blessings yet to come :).


No comments:

Post a Comment