Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Goodness.  These girls bring so much joy to my life!  I couldn't imagine life without them and how special each day is with them in it!  I'm so lucky and blessed to be a mom to these two cuties and each and every mother's day seems to get a little more special :).


 
Today we went to church and then went out to brunch just the four of us.  The girls were so well behaved as we sat outside on a beautiful terrace overlooking some beautiful oak trees, felt the nice breeze of the perfect weather day, and enjoyed some really good food.  It was absolutely perfect. 
 

 
Some days I don't always count my blessings with these two as some days are just plain rough. Motherhood is not easy, but oh so rewarding in so many ways.  Aubrey and Lucy are growing up so fast and I feel like some moments pass by way too quickly for my liking.  They have made each and every day a new adventure!  They are so fun, full of energy, and funny!  The stage that both of the girls are in right now has been my favorite.  They way they interact and talk to each other is just hilarious sometimes and I wish I could capture each one of those little sayings, their mannerisms and their conversations on video to have forever.  I cherish these two so much it hurts sometimes :).
 
And this year I seriously got one of the most special gifts ever...
 
 
...a drawing of both of our girls from one of our very gifted friends Hayley!!  She put all of the girls' favorite things in this picture and it depicts one of my favorite moments with them.  I can't tell you how much this picture means to me! Thank you Hayley for sharing your talent and blessing me with this priceless gift!!

 
Love you two sweethearts!  You've made me one very thankful and blessed momma.  Thanks Brandon for making today so special for me and thank you girls for all that you are to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment