Saturday, June 10, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

This Mother's Day (as always!), Brandon and the girls treated me so well!  The morning started off with a friend buying us a dozen gourmet doughnuts.  I mean, how can you say no to doughnuts?!  And what a sweet lady to think of me on Mother's Day! 
 
The morning started off sweet and then got sweeter as the girls gave me all the cards and goodies they made me!  So sweet and I love every little drawing.
 






Aubrey even made some things at school.



 
Then the hunt was on for my present, and they made me work for it this year with a very creative scavenger hunt.  With every clue came a little one of my favorite treats.
 
The first clue came with Swedish Fish :).
This clue came with some honey roasted almonds :).
 

This clue came with some yogurt covered raisins.
 

 
 And this last clue led me to the big present which was an Apple Watch!!
I was seriously shocked as we don't get big presents for each other like this, but Brandon put so much thought into why he got it for me and he was so to say that I've really worked hard this year and deserved something extra special.  Thank you Brandon for always encouraging me and making me feel special every single day!
 
On top of everything, my special guy made me a fresh strawberry pie completely from scratch!  It looked so pretty that pictures had to be taken of it!  And it was super yummy too!
 



 
These girls.  I live everyday for my family and I am thankful for the blessings I have in each one of them.  They have made me stronger, fight harder, love deeper.  I couldn't imagine my world without them and I love them to pieces!
 
This year of going back to work has made me appreciate them in a very special way that I never thought was possible.  The time I have with them is so precious and I don't want to take a moment for granted. I love spending time with them no matter what we are doing!
 




 
I was spoiled this Mother's Day (and always) by my little family.  Thank you for making it such a special day for mommy!  I love you all to the moon and back!


No comments:

Post a Comment