Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First Family Bike Ride

So it's been a very long while since I have actually owned a bike.  I have ridden them several times, but after a tailbone surgery I have steered clear of bikes for some time now.  Yesterday was the day I finally got my own bike!  It's a beach cruiser, pale yellow, with white wall tires, and a basket to match.  I love it!  It will take some getting used to because it rides so differently than a regular sports bike, but it should be as "easy as riding a bike" :)


We got to break in the bike a little as we, the three of us, went for a family bike ride around the neighborhood.  Brandon got a kids trailer to pull on the back of his bike and we strapped Aubrey in good.  Car seat and all :)  It might be a couple more months till she can totally sit up in it, but we just wanted to try things out.  Brandon loves going for bike rides and he's wanted to do this for so long and yesterday was our chance.  It was great to get out and enjoy the evening riding in the sunset :).

1 comment:

  1. This is a good idea that should be applied. It is often the same in many cities around the world.
    beach bike

    ReplyDelete