Saturday, June 25, 2011

First Father's Day


So Sunday June 19 was Brandon's first official father's day!  In the morning we had bran muffins and coffee for breakfast.  Aubrey and I made him a couple of cards.  On Aubrey's card it said that he had to go find his gift outside.  He looked around the backyard for a little bit to find two stepping stones: one with Aubrey's handprint and the other with her footprints and glass we got from Glass Beach one time when Brandon and I were dating :).  He actually knew what he was looking for already because I forgot to erase the history on the computer :(, but he was still surprised as to what they looked like.



After the hunt for the gift and breakfast, we were off to church in the morning.  Brandon was playing bass that Sunday so it was a little rushed, but Aubrey did great that morning.  For lunch we went to Mike and Mary's for ribs and pineapple upside down cake (Strawberry pie for mom :))...yum!  Brandon then had to head off to work by 3:00pm so the rest of the day Aubrey and I spent together and then visited my dad in the evening.



It was a rushed and busy day, but I think Brandon felt special and appreciated.  I couldn't ask for a more wonderful husband and father!!  We are so blessed by him!  Thanks Brandon for ALL that you do for us.  We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment