Tuesday, December 11, 2012

First Time Finger Painting

So today we decided to do some finger painting.  She was given a Crayola set for her birthday in which you can only use certain paper with a particular fingerpaint.  Genius!  The paint only showed up on the paper (in some interesting designs that Aubrey loved) and it was VERY easy cleanup.  We'll do this again sometime very soon.

She made three pictures.  She said one was for baby sister, one for daddy, and one for mommy.







 
Today made me miss the days that I had with Aubrey before I started work this year.  I am so blessed to have this time with our little one before baby arrives.  I am seriously treasuring every sweet moment :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!!! And the lights in the background are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait till miss Everly can be creative her mommma :)

      Delete