Wednesday, March 6, 2013

She's Going To Be Here Soon!

On Tuesday we had a doctor appointment and with a lot of thought, consideration, prayer and wisdom my doctor has decided to preform a cesarean section on Friday the 8th at 7:30am.

 I was pretty hesitant about a c-section the last few months just because of the fact that I heal so slowly and wasn't sure how I would recover.  During our appointment it became apparent very quickly when the doctor was recalling my first delivery and all the complications that happened before and during, that trying to be induced again or trying to let my body have some more time (of which it hasn't moved along in weeks) were not good options.  I honestly think that I was blinded to some of the things that happened during Aubrey's delivery because I honestly didn't know about everything that happened.  Knowing now what was and the complications I have going on now, we know a c-section is the best route to go.

So tomorrow is going to be our official last day as a family of three...pretty surreal.  It's a little weird knowing exactly when your baby's birthday is going to be.  Our two girls will have an "8th" birthday which will make things easy to remember :).  We just can't believe that this little miracle is going to arrive soon.  No she isn't arriving in the way that I would have chosen, but this was already planned for her long before we could even dream of her.  We have prayed that she would be healthy and strong and this little lady has proven to be a fighter since practically day one.  We cannot wait to see what she looks like and finally see what name fits her.  We can't believe we are blessed to be parents a second time!  It's going to be a fun ride with these two girls :).

We are going to soak up this time with Aubrey and get to spend some good time as a family tomorrow evening.  We're praying everything goes smoothly with the surgery and we have a healthy baby girl on the other end.  We can't wait to meet you baby girl!!  We love you so much already and can't wait to hold you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment