Friday, July 1, 2016

Father's Day 2016

 
This year we celebrated Father's Day a little early.  I was going to be gone to Utah on Father's Day, so we celebrated the special man in our lives the weekend before.
 


 
This man in our lives deserves trophies of many kinds.  He wears so many different hats on our family I don't know what I would do without him!  He's handy man, gardener, music man, part therapist, air traffic controller, barbeque and meat smoke master, patient, kind, generous, helpful, hard working, and no matter how tired he may be he always has the time and energy to play and wrestle with these energetic girls!  He's all these things and so much more to us!
 
 
The way he treats me as his wife is just priceless.  He doesn't put me down, he lets me achieve my dreams, he helps me on my crazy project ideas, he helps out with the house, he listens to my side of the story, he is always supportive, is always there and present with our girls, and he makes me feel special every single day no matter how I may be feeling that particular day.  I appreciate everything he does for me and our family and the sacrifices he makes every day.  He's a gem and I couldn't have dreamed of anyone else to share my life with.  We have so much fun together.  To our inside jokes, movie quotes and shenanigans together, I love every moment I get to spend with this man!


Happy Father's Day Brandon!!  We love you so very much and are so grateful you are ours!!
 
When my brother was in town, we got to celebrate an early Father's Day with my dad and grandpa.  Special memories :).
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment