Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October Tidbits

October seemed to fly by in a blink!  It's been a busy month!
 
Lucy continues to amuse us.  There is never a dull moment with her!  In this picture she chose to crown the dog!
 

 
We got to finally meet up with our little friend Everly and her mom Lyndsay. We don't get times together very often, but when we do, the girls play so well together and the moms get a chance to vent and understand one another.   Lyndsay and I got to know each other when we were working together at our first school after we graduated.  She's become good friends ever since.  Now being a working mom myself, she totally gets aspects of my life in a unique way. What a blessing that really is and I'm so grateful!
 
Here are some fun pictures she took of the girls that evening!








I had the opportunity this month to go on Aubrey's Pumpkin Farm field trip!  It was so much fun to get to meet some parents and get to meet some of her sweet little class mates :).
 




 
One morning Lucy and I had the chance to slip away to Apple Hill and meet up with a couple of friends.  We didn't get to stay very long, but we had an apple doughnut and brought back 20+ pounds of apples to make some yummy applesauce with. 
 
It was a short and sweet little trip :).




A couple of Fridays ago Aubrey's school had a fall festival.  It was so much fun to visit each teacher's booth and play some games, win some prizes, and eat some yummy treats!
 
 
Yup, that's Lucy milking a cow! :)
 




 
At the end of the month I got to go visit my sister by myself!  No kids of my own to take care of and some quality time with my sister.  Priceless. 
 
On my flight over, Brandon embarrassed me a little with having the pilot announce my name on the plane, but I got some wonderful treatment.  I don't drink, but the flight attendant even sent me home with a bottle of wine.  We needed a picture with evidence of that :).




We had a wonderful time getting some quality time together.  We even got to start and finish conversations of which never happens when the girls are around!
 
We took some beautiful walks around parts of Utah and fall was in full bloom there.  Absolutely beautiful!








 
So many other things happened this month with Brandon being a part of a remake of the musical drama that we were a part of when we were younger at our church and work continues to be a little crazy and there have been lots of late nights for me. 
 
Life continues to be very busy and every day seems to fly by.  We're still trying to get used to our new normal, but we so incredibly blessed in SO many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment