Friday, June 7, 2013

5 Years!

Today we celebrated our five year wedding anniversary! We just can't believe how much our lives have changed these past years and we wouldn't change a thing.  Who would have thought that during our dating years we would actually get married?! If you know our story its a little crazy :). I am so glad I said "YES!"  I am so thankful I have such a wonderful husband and father to our two girls by my side. I am beyond blessed and thankful to share this journey with such an awesome guy :)

We got to spend the evening together celebrating. Aubrey was being watched by Brandon's parents and Lucy was being watched by my parents. We only got a couple of texts and a phone call from Aubrey to say good night to us, so I would day the evening went really smooth. We had a great time at the Melting Pot downtown and we left stuffed! We went out for coffee and a little stroll afterwards. It was such a nice evening talking and getting to remember that very special day for both of us. I know five might not be the biggest number but we're feeling like it's a pretty big milestone right now :). 


Happy anniversary babe! Here's too many more years together! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment