Sunday, May 11, 2014

Being A Mom ~ Mother's Day 2014

This last year, with two little kiddos to cuddle and play with, has been challenging, rewarding, joyful and every other emotion in between.  Being a mom has stretched me in ways I didn't even know I could go, sacrificed more than I thought I had to give, brought me more joy and fulfillment than I ever thought possible, and has brought me to my knees more than ever before. 
 
I have been so blessed to become a mom and I am ever so grateful for this job that I love so much!  I love being able to hold my girls when they wake up in the mornings and are still a little sleepy. I love it that they run to me when they get hurt. I love listening and watching them play. I love to hear Aubrey talk as if she is far older than she really is. I love Lucy's playful demeanor and Aubrey's spunkiness. I love it when Aubrey calls me "mudder."  I love the countless things about each of their unique personalities. 

I love being their mommy and I wouldn't change it for the world :).



 
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment