Saturday, May 31, 2014

First Ballet Lesson

Aubrey has always been a little gymnast since she could crawl.  Gymnastics has been working out great for her, but with her skills we thought we should try out some ballet with her.
 
A friend told me about this non-profit organization that teaches ballet each lesson for cheap, so I took Aubrey this morning to see how she would do.
 
 
They stretched at first and then did some leg lifts.



 
Then they did some other ballet type of things (I know I'm being real technical here). 



 
She looked adorable!  She was pretty quiet and reserved the entire time, but she did exactly as she was instructed and was an excellent listener.  She also performed each skill really well.  I was pretty proud of her :).

 
So the verdict...she liked it!!  I asked her in the car if she enjoyed herself and with enthusiasm she yelled, "Yes!"  It looks like we might have a little ballerina after all :)!




No comments:

Post a Comment